The steps below will provide instructions on how to reset your password on Common Benefits.
Note: Your Common Benefits logon will need to have an email address associated with it and security questions/answers configured in order to reset the password.
Resetting the Password to an Existing Account
From the Common Benefits Logon Screen, click Forgot Password.
Enter your user name in the Forgot Password prompt and then click Reset Password.
An email will be sent to the email account associated with your logon. Click on the Link contained in this email to be directed to the password reset screen.
Note: You may not receive receive the password reset email due to the following reasons:
- The email message is caught in your email program’s spam filter
- You do not have a Common Benefits account
- Your Common Benefits account does not have an email message associated with it
- Your Common Benefits account does not have security question/answers configured
- Your email address has changed but your Common Benefits account still has the old email address configured.
Enter the answer to your security question and then click Submit Answer.
Enter a new password and then click Change Password.